
Hey Everyone, So I recently changed the way my channel's layout is and I have a spot to place a video for people visiting my channel to see. I wanted to create a video that would grab peoples attention and give them an overall view of what my channel is about. I hope you all like it and stick around! Make sure to like, favorite, comment and subscribe if you haven't already! Thanks for watching, Sean Short Music- ♫ Tilt by K100 K100 Facebook: http://facebook.com/k100music K100 YouTube: http://youtube.com/k100music
Welcome To My Channel - Montage Video - YouTube |
| 29 Likes | 29 Dislikes |
| 3,177 views views | 11,178 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 12 Feb 2014 |
touch your heart
>
toyota majesty
>
toyota c hr
>
toy story
>
toy story 4
>
top
>
toyota sure
>
toeic
>
tot
>
tom and jerry
>
tomb raider king
>
toyota altis
>
toyota vios
>
toyota revo
>
total war three kingdoms
>
tom holland
>
toyota sienta
>
toyota
>
tokyo ghoul
>
toyota yaris
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét