
Hey guys, I wanted to make a quick little video to update you on what I've been up to and what's been happening this weekend! I have my Buddy Ryan in town and we've been staying really busy between car shows, installing parts and seeing movies. Thanks for watching and make sure to leave a like and comment if you have any questions! You guys rock!! Connect with me- Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/moostang09 Instagram- http://www.instagram.com/moostang09 Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/moostang09
Busy Weekend Update - Vlog #12 - YouTube |
| 16 Likes | 16 Dislikes |
| 214 views views | 11,178 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 26 Apr 2014 |
review of a film
>
review xiaomi mi a2
>
review motorola one vision
>
reviewing
>
review motorola one
>
review structure
>
reviewed
>
review of a book
>
review samsung a30
>
reviewer
>
review xiaomi redmi note 7
>
review moto g7 plus
>
review fce
>
review moto g7
>
review meaning
>
review restaurant
>
review traduccion
>
reviewbrah
>
review example
>
review samsung a50
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét