
We are having a baby!!! My wife Courtney and I couldn't be more excited about sharing our news with all of you! She knows how much you are all apart of my life so we wanted to tell everyone of you! We are 10 weeks pregnant!! Thanks so much for watching our silly video (sorry for my singing) and I cant wait to take yall with me on this journey! Happy 2015 and I will see you all back here very soon with more vlogs and car videos! Love yall, Sean! Lets be Pals- Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/moostang09 Instagram- http://www.instagram.com/moostang09 Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/moostang09
We Are Having A Baby Announcement!! - YouTube |
| 33 Likes | 33 Dislikes |
| 352 views views | 11,178 followers |
| Cars & Vehicles | Upload TimePublished on 7 Jan 2015 |
\u200fpubg
>
\u200fصباح الخير
>
\u200fقران
>
\u200fسورة البقرة
>
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
>
\u200fجمعة مباركة
>
\u200fsiri
>
\u200fok google
>
\u200ffacebook
>
\u200fطيور الجنة
>
\u200fشباب البومب
>
\u200fgoogle translate
>
\u200fyoutube
>
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
>
\u200fدعاء السفر
>
\u200fسورة الكهف
>
\u200ffortnite
>
\u200ftwitter
>
\u200fminecraft
>
\u200finstagram
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét